Fire – 1 (Chiron, North Node) Cardinal – 4 (chiron) Air – 4 Mutable – 5 (north node)
Water - 6
Growth – 3
Security – 6
Stimulus – 0
Love – 1
- When I first looked at this chart, the Element that caught my eye was the number of planets she had in the Element of Water. This makes this lady sooooooo emotional! That can be good..OR…it can be bad. It would all depend on how well an individual worked with emotion. Unfortunately with this particular actress….it did not bode her well. As a matter of fact, we saw her struggle throughout her career with her emotional side almost to the point of ruining her career…
- In life – what does Water do to Fire? It puts it out? When someone has 6 water…and only 3 fire…what do you think happens to her zest (fire) for life? Emotionally it can get drowned out. Her water kept putting out her fire….hence this actress dealt with depression throughout her career.
- As we can see above…she has very little Earth…which means she is simply not grounded. Her emotions takes her on a roller coaster ride. This lady needs to learn skills on how to deal with all of this emotion. How can she put it to good use?
- When we look at her Psychological Needs - - her greatest need is Security! (using 3 as the middle of the road) - - once again…she’s over the top with this need for security. This lady is NOT a risk taker! She HAS to be sure that things will work properly or she isn’t going to chance it. If things don’t go well…..she will back out at first chance. Again – we saw that throughout her career.
- This lady is an American actress and by the age of 10…she had several outstanding films. One of the films had us all looking to the sky for UFO’s….
- First rehab for alcohol abuse began at the age of 13. If she had consulted an astrologer, they could have helped her with her chart to understand what was going on in life for her. We know that alcohol abuse is simply a symptom to another problem…and at the age of 13….she had Jupiter (Planet of Expansion) lining up with Chiron (Planet of that feeling of that wounded warrior). This all came together in her 11th house (House of Hopes & Dreams & Wishes in life). You can be sure she experienced some difficulties in determining even what her hopes & wishes were. I suspect when she wrote her blueprint….she wrote in a lot of lessons that were about “trust”…and “Belief in self”.
- In July 1989 there was an attempt at suicide. Could this perhaps have been avoided if she had received the proper help at the age of 13? The Universe sets up the lessons according to our blueprint (our astrological chart). It is up to US whether we fall into the trap or not. During the summer of 1989 for her, Saturn (the great teacher) had moved into the 8th house (House of death) – so unfortunately she wasn’t seeing any other option – any other way out….. Again – another cry for help…to HELP her feel secure.
- She then entered an impulsive marriage (looking for security perhaps????) after only knowing him for 6 weeks. Whatever our greatest need is (As we see above in her chart) - -and everyone is different….we often look to someone else to provide that for us. Eeeekk!!! Think of the responsibility that puts on the other person AND…..if something happens and the other person leaves – what happens to our greatest need? That’s right – it goes with them!!! That is why, when I work with clients, we try to find a way whereby WE can supply our own greatest need!
- If this lady had come to me….we would have had a full discussion on what she could do for herself…to make her feel secure! Security is not always about money….it can be about being in a stable relationship, or a stable job, or whatever. But it is unique to every individual.
- She got married in March 1994 as Saturn (that great teacher) lined perfectly up with her Sun Sign of Pisces. Marriage only lasted 29 days. If we look at the line going straight up through her chart what sits on the top? 29 Degrees of Aquarius!
- Plus…look at her birthdate - - she’s a “22” which is a master number in Numerology…AND…her midheaven line (line going straight up) is 29 which is 2+9=11…another master number in numerology…
- In Feb 2001 there was a total loss of property as there was a house fire that ripped into her $3 million home. This was the same time as an eclipse sat right on her Moon (which is where we find how a person deals with emotions) in her second house around money & finances. I ‘suspect’ the Universe once again had set up this lesson for her. If she had been a client of mine, we would have talked greatly about this upcoming event…and how it would be sending her once again on an emotional roller coaster ride.
- She presently calls herself “Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program”. People who have a lot of water in their chart….have HUGE hearts! Their emotion leads them to want to care for others…AND..I suspect…as she is caring for others, this helps her with her feeling of Security. On some subconscious level..it perhaps means that if she is caring for others…they will want to have her around.
- She is a Pisces….and normally they fall very easily in the ‘care-taker’ roll. I really do hope she has learned some of her life’s lessons….as there is a big one lined up to test her around mid April this year. Perhaps even something she has already experienced approximately 12 years ago.....
- As she goes through the summer of 2011….there is an extremely spiritual person set to come in her path that will help to change her life. Stay tuned for this lady’s journey…we’ve NOT seen the end of her yet!!